- Party Planning Ideas
- Bachelor Party Ideas
- Toddler Birthday Party Ideas
- 25th Birthday Party Ideas
- 30th Birthday Party Ideas
- 50th Anniversary Party Ideas
- 16th Birthday Party Ideas
- 13th Birthday Party Ideas
- 21st Birthday Party Ideas
- Miss Spider Party Ideas
Choosing a Cartoon Theme Party
- Hello Kitty and Teletubbies: These cartoons are probably those that your child has been exposed to since he or she was barely a year old. With their mild and very childish content, they are very appropriate for children who are between 1 and 3 years old.
- Blue’s Clues, Sesame Street, Veggie Tales and Dora the Explorer: When children reach preschool, they are more inclined to watch shows that allow them to learn. That’s why these cartoon character themes will suit your child just fine. Use these themes for children between 4 and 6 years old.
- Looney Tunes and Sponge Bob Squarepants: Children become more energetic as they grow older, and they also like watching cartoons that that they can laugh along with. With their funny content, these cartoon themes suit children between 7 and 9 years old.
- Shrek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: For kids that are ten years old or more, these cartoon party themes are practical. These cartoons are funny and entertaining, yet also contain some violence that younger children might not understand yet.
Sponge Bob Squarepants cake
Blues Clues character for young kids
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Costume
With a fun cartoon character theme, your child would certainly enjoy the birthday bash, making it one of the most special and memorable days of his or her life.
One great activity to add to a party is a pinata. Here’s a video of a birthday party with a Sponge Bob Squarepants pinata for the kids.
View Comments: 7