- Party Planning Ideas
- Bachelor Party Ideas
- Toddler Birthday Party Ideas
- 25th Birthday Party Ideas
- 30th Birthday Party Ideas
- 50th Anniversary Party Ideas
- 16th Birthday Party Ideas
- 13th Birthday Party Ideas
- 21st Birthday Party Ideas
- Miss Spider Party Ideas
Veggie Tales Party Ideas
Veggie Tales is a TV series of computer animated stories and that feature talking vegetables that convey different moral themes centering on Christianity and doing good deeds. With fun characters such as Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, Archibald Asparagus, Junior Asparagus and many more, Veggie tales is a must-see program for young kids. Some parents even use this program for their child’s birthday party theme.
If you want to have a fun party theme for your kid, a Veggie Tales party is a very recommendable option. Who says your kids can’t have a fun time with vegetables? When you throw a fun veggie tales birthday party, you’ll not only let her and her friends have fun, but you’ll also let her understand the value of these yummy greens.
Get a fun Veggie Tales cake for the party
You can get special Veggie Tales balloons for your party
Kids will enjoy Veggie Tales mascots for sure
Here are several helpful tips on how you can throw a good Veggie Tales party. Use them and let the fun begin!
- You can easily purchase ready-made Veggie Tales invitations for the party, but if you’re feeling a bit more creative, you can draw the Veggie Tales characters on cardboard and then cut them out. Then, you can print or handwrite the party details on the invites.
- Your party decorations should have festive vegetable colors, such as yellow, green and red. Hang up streamers, ribbons and balloons in these colors. For your table centerpieces, you can use actual vegetables, and then glue cardboard eyes on them, to make them look like the actual Veggie Tales characters.
- You can’t use actual vegetables on your kid’s birthday cake, but you can make Veggie Tales characters appear on the cake instead. Make a round cake and then use red, white, black frosting to draw Bob the Tomato’s face on the surface.
- Parties are never complete without games and activities. Play fun Veggie Tales games during the party, such as a potato race, pin the eyes on Bob, or Larry hop relay.
- You can also let your kids watch a Veggie Tales video when they’re resting from the tiring games. Let them sing along to the silly songs, or after watching, you can have a question and answer game.
- Don’t let the guests go home without a goodie bag! Fill up their Veggie Tales loot bags with fun and useful items, such as bookmarks, toy shovels and vegetable seed packets so they can have fun growing their own vegetables.
Watch party goers enjoying a Veggie Tales game in this video:
A Veggie Tales party is a fun and enjoyable option that you can use for your child’s birthday bash. Chances are, your child will not be afraid of vegetables after the event. Have a Veggie fun time!
View Comments: 4